1. Delivery charges are based on the below factors. It is paramount that all relevant information regarding your residence is communicated with our team members prior to the fee calculation. This will ensure that the delivery fee you have been quoted is tailored to your delivery specifications.
- Delivery Address
- Item(s) of purchase
- Accessibility of the location
- Ground floor/upper-level delivery
3. All delivery arrangements are made either over the phone or at point of purchase for available items. These arrangements are final, unless you advise us otherwise. All changes are to be made by no later than 72 hours prior to the delivery.
4. Purchase orders must be paid in full prior to delivery or collection.
5. It is important that a person over the age of 18 is available at home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. You will be given a delivery time frame which will be an estimate only, we cannot guarantee the exact time frames as they depend on your location and the delivery company’s daily route plan.
6. Once arrangement for a delivery day is confirmed, there will be a re-delivery charge if no person is at the delivery address on the day of delivery. Such fees range upwards from $100.
7. When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing "Received in good order" as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other visible damage will not be accepted after you have signed the paperwork.